Flow control by using pressure sensors and calibrated orifices
- The Master module used alone allows the creation of a two-way flow control valve in a closed-loop configuration.
- The use of the Master-Slave combination allows the creation of a three-way flow control valve with the same performance.
Pressure control with a pressure sensor
- The Master module used alone allows the creation of two-way closed-loop pressure control.
- The use of the Master-Slave combination allows a three-way closed-loop pressure control.
Closed-loop position control for pneumatic cylinders with a position feedback system
- The use of the Master-Slave combination allows a closed-loop position control.
- Closed-loop control of flow, pressure and position
- Customized, turnkey solutions
- Serial communication
The Open Frame Controller can be easily configured to meet specific application needs, to provide the most efficient, turnkey solutions, thus reducing assembly times and system complexity.
The different Master and Slave modules can be combined and driven through simple serial communications, making the control of complex applications easier. Typical applications could include the mixing of different gases, piloting different pressures in different parts of the machine, or the positioning of a pneumatic cylinder through a single control signal.